China Educational Tour Overview
From the east to the West!
2020 China Trip, June 8-19, 2020
- 12 Days
- Visit 3 most historical and scenic cities in China: Beijing, Xi’an and Chengdu!
- Unique and educational trip to boost your confidence in speaking Chinese
- Opportunity to experience classic Chinese culture and scenery spots
- Incredible Chinese cuisines to excite your taste buds
- Sister school visit to meet Chinese friends and experience authentic local classrooms
- Adventure that will make you college application or future career outstanding
- Fun getaway with close friends while making new ones
- Payment Overview:
|Non-refundable enrollment||$300||January 10th, 2020|
|1st Payment||$1000||January 30th, 2020|
|Full visa fee (if applied)||$210||January 30th, 2020|
|Full airfare (if applied)||Market price||January 30th, 2020|
|Panda volunteer (if applied)||$200||January 30th, 2020|
|2nd payment||$1000||March 30th,2020|
Victoria Pride, Project Manager
– 8 Chinese Courses (worth $200 value)
-Double occupancy 4-star accommodation
– China domestic overnight train from Beijing to Xi’an;
– China domestic bullet train from Xi’an to Chengdu;
– A/C coach bus transportation in all cities;
– Airport/train station pick-up and drop-off service;
– Licensed bilingual regional guides;
– Meal plan as mentioned in schedule, featuring special meals;
– Admissions to all sightseeing and entertainment in itinerary;
– China domestic travel and medical insurance;
– Complimentary 2 daily bottle water;
– Gratuities (worth $110 value!)
Price NOT include:
– International airfare.
– Panda volunteer service program ($200 per entry)
– Add-on activities or entertainment.
– All personal related expenses
– Hotel room single supplement
– Round international airfare
– Personal 10-year multiple-entry Chinese visa preparation and delivery service
– Private assistance for arranging evening activities upon request
Explore China –Language and culture!
Beijing is known for its ancient and modernization, it is a must see because it is the home of many of the finest icons of China’s imperial and recent past. It is also the home of the famous Great Wall of China and the Forbidden City (which are two of our activities on our trip), both are truly an unforgettable sight.
Xi’an is a window to China’s history and civilization. You get the incredible opportunity to discover where China started and began. You will get the chance to experience and see the Terracotta Army, where you will see thousands of life size and detailed Terracotta Soldiers who represent the guard troops of the first emperor- Qin Shihuang. It is considered one of the greatest archaeological sites in the world, making you feel like you are living in 209 BCE.
Last but definitely not least is Chengdu. Chengdu is most famous and is the hometown of the giant pandas. In this easy going city you can have the chance to take part in an extremely rare panda volunteer program to have an up close look at these lovable creatures! You will also get a chance to try the authentic and famous hot pot! It is truly the finishing touch to a perfect China trip!